Service Delivery Updates
Last Updated 9/6/21
Masks Required in All Locations
For the health and safety of our customers and staff, masks are currently required in all Bank of Canton locations regardless of your vaccination status.* If you are not wearing a mask, you will be asked to wear one upon entry. Disposable masks are available at all locations, for your convenience.
All individuals should continue to maintain six feet of space between themselves and other guests and employees. Branch floors are marked to facilitate traffic flow and social distancing.
As always, we thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you.
*Children under the age of two and those with certain medical conditions or disabilities are exceptions to this requirement.
Before Your Visit, Please Remember...
All customers, employees, vendors and visitors must wear a mask over their nose and mouth, regardless of their vaccination status. Those who don’t have a face mask will be provided one. If you have a disability/medical condition that prevents you from wearing a mask, please let us know. When you enter, you may be asked to momentarily lower your mask for the security camera. If this makes you uncomfortable, please inform us and show photo I.D. instead.
Before entering, please advise us if you have:
- Tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days.
- Taken a COVID-19 test recently and are awaiting results.
- In the past 48 hours, experienced fever (100.0 F or higher) or chills; cough; shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; fatigue; muscle or body aches; headache; new loss of taste or smell; sore throat; nausea, vomiting or diarrhea; or congestion or runny nose.
- Had close physical contact (6′ or closer for a cumulative total of 15 minutes) in the past 14 days with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 or had symptoms of COVID-19.
- Been advised to isolate or quarantine by an employer, healthcare provider or public health agency in the past 14 days.
- Returned from traveling outside of Massachusetts in the past 10 days without quarantining, receiving a negative COVID-19 test result, or meeting an exemption listed on the Massachusetts COVID-19 Travel Order.
As a reminder, most routine transactions can still be performed from the comfort and safety of your home using a computer, tablet or smartphone. Our services include:
- Personal Mobile Banking & Mobile Deposit, and Online Banking & Bill Pay
- Business Mobile Banking & Mobile Deposit, and Online Banking & Bill Pay
- Person-to-person payments (Popmoney)
- Online applications for new deposit accounts and mortgages
Please call us at 888-828-1690 if you’d like assistance with these services.