Service Delivery Updates
Last Updated 6/1/21
Mask Protocol Update
Following guidance from the CDC and the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, we no longer require fully vaccinated individuals to wear a face covering in our branches or office locations.
“Fully vaccinated” means:
- It has been 2 weeks since your second vaccine dose in a 2-dose series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna), or
- It has been 2 weeks since your single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson)
Masks and Employees
Fully vaccinated employees who have provided our corporate office with a copy of their vaccination card are also not required to wear a mask. However, we will gladly wear one upon request. Simply inform your banker or lender of your preference.
All individuals, regardless of vaccination status, should continue to maintain six feet of space between themselves and other guests and employees. Branch floors are marked to facilitate traffic flow and social distancing.
As always, we thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you.
If You Are Not Yet Fully Vaccinated...
All visitors and employees who are not yet fully vaccinated must continue to wear a mask over their nose and mouth. Visitors who don’t have a face mask will be provided one. If you have a disability/medical condition that prevents you from wearing a mask, please let us know. When you enter, you may be asked to momentarily lower your mask for the security camera. If this makes you uncomfortable, please inform us and show photo I.D. instead.
Before entering, please advise us if you have:
- Tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days.
- Taken a COVID-19 test recently and are awaiting results.
- In the past 48 hours, experienced fever (100.0 F or higher) or chills; cough; shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; fatigue; muscle or body aches; headache; new loss of taste or smell; sore throat; nausea, vomiting or diarrhea; or congestion or runny nose.
- Had close physical contact (6′ or closer for a cumulative total of 15 minutes) in the past 14 days with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 or had symptoms of COVID-19.
- Been advised to isolate or quarantine by an employer, healthcare provider or public health agency in the past 14 days.
- Returned from traveling outside of Massachusetts in the past 10 days without quarantining, receiving a negative COVID-19 test result, or meeting an exemption listed on the Massachusetts COVID-19 Travel Order.
As a reminder, most routine transactions can still be performed from the comfort and safety of your home using a computer, tablet or smartphone. Our services include:
- Personal Mobile Banking & Mobile Deposit, and Online Banking & Bill Pay
- Business Mobile Banking & Mobile Deposit, and Online Banking & Bill Pay
- Person-to-person payments (Popmoney)
- Online applications for new deposit accounts and mortgages
Please call us at 888-828-1690 if you’d like assistance with these services.