Service Delivery Updates
Last Updated 3/23/20
No Change to Current Services Under Stay-at-Home Advisory
All Bank of Canton drive-ups, ATMs, and appointment-only lobbies remain open under the statewide stay-at-home advisory announced by Governor Baker on 3/23/20. Banks provide essential services and are exempt from the advisory.
Our current drive-up, walk-up window (downtown Canton branch only), and ATM hours & locations are available our website. Please contact us at 888-828-1690 if you’d like to request an in-person appointment at one of our branch locations. When you call, please advise us if any of these apply to you:
- Tested positive for COVID-19
- Been exposed first or second hand to anyone who tested positive for COVID-19
- In the last 14 days, had a dry cough, a fever over 100* F, or shortness of breath atypical of normal seasonal allergies
- In the last 14 days, been asked by a medical provider, your employer, or anyone else to self-quarantine
- In the last 14 days, traveled out of the country
For everyone’s health & safety, you may be asked to wash your hands upon entering.
Online Services Encouraged
We encourage customers to use our suite of Online Services to perform routine transactions from the comfort and safety of their home. You can deposit checks, pay bills, view balances, schedule transfers, and more. Our mobile app can be downloaded in the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android), and our Customer Information Center will be happy to help you enroll if you need assistance.
Strength in Challenging Times
We remain committed to providing you with outstanding service, even in these challenging times. With our 185-year history of community support, plus the strength of the FDIC and DIF behind us fully insuring all deposits, you can have confidence that we will continue to be there for you, each and every day. Please stay safe and contact us with any banking questions.
We’re adapting our service delivery to follow the recommendations of public health officials, as we do our part to help keep our customers and employees safe and reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Restricted Access to Branch Lobbies
Starting Wednesday, March 18, Bank of Canton branch locations will provide banking services via drive-up and ATM only.
- Branch lobbies are temporarily closed to the public.
- Drive-ups are available during normal drive-up hours, and our staff is taking extra care to frequently disinfect pneumatic canisters for our visitors.
- Our branch ATMs are available 24/7 and are being frequently disinfected.
- Our walk-up window at 557 Washington Street in Canton will be open during drive-thru hours.
For more complex transactions such as loan closings and/or to access safe deposit boxes, customers may call 888-828-1690 to request an in-person branch appointment.
Online and Mobile Service Options
Most routine transactions and applications can be performed online using a computer, tablet or smartphone. Our services include:
- Online and Mobile Banking & Bill Pay
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Person-to-person payments (Popmoney)
- Online applications for new deposit accounts and mortgages
Call us at 888-828-1690 if you’d like assistance setting up these services.
Safety and Security
Please take care and remember that Bank of Canton has stood by its communities since 1835, through financial crises, wars and natural disasters. All of our deposits are fully insured between the FDIC and DIF, and our dedicated employees continue to contribute all across our organization. We remain committed to serving you and all of your financial needs.
Read a message from Bank of Canton President & CEO Stephen P. Costello about our commitment to serving our communities.