Service Delivery Updates
Last Updated 3/9/21
Walk-in Service Now Available
As public health & safety conditions have improved, we’re pleased to resume serving customers and guests in our branch lobbies without an appointment. All branch lobbies, drive-ups and ATMs are now available to visitors.
Interim lobby and drive-up hours are posted on our Hours & Locations page. Ongoing lobby and drive-up hours will be posted soon.
We continue to follow the guidance of public health officials to keep our branches safe for everyone. As outlined below, all visitors must wear a mask over their nose and mouth, and discuss possible symptoms and situations with our staff prior to entry.
As always, we thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you. If you have any questions about this service update, please contact us. We’ll be happy to help you.
Safety Protocols & Preview
All guests must wear a mask over their nose and mouth. Visitors who don’t have a face mask will be provided one. If you have a disability/medical condition that prevents you from wearing a mask, please let us know. When you enter, you may be asked to momentarily lower your mask for the security camera. If this makes you uncomfortable, please inform us and show photo I.D. instead.
Before entering, please advise us if you have:
- Tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days.
- Taken a COVID-19 test recently and are awaiting results.
- In the past 48 hours, experienced fever (100.0 F or higher) or chills; cough; shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; fatigue; muscle or body aches; headache; new loss of taste or smell; sore throat; nausea, vomiting or diarrhea; or congestion or runny nose.
- Had close physical contact (6′ or closer for a cumulative total of 15 minutes) in the past 14 days with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 or had symptoms of COVID-19.
- Been advised to isolate or quarantine by an employer, healthcare provider or public health agency in the past 14 days.
- Returned from traveling outside of Massachusetts in the past 10 days without quarantining, receiving a negative COVID-19 test result, or meeting an exemption listed on the Massachusetts COVID-19 Travel Order.
When you enter, we’ll greet you and show you to our hand sanitizer station. The floor is marked to assist you with traffic flow and social distancing, so that you can maintain six feet between you and other guests & employees. We’ve limited the number of visitors allowed in each lobby to help provide adequate spacing.
As a reminder, most routine transactions can still be performed from the comfort and safety of your home using a computer, tablet or smartphone. Our services include:
- Personal Mobile Banking & Mobile Deposit, and Online Banking & Bill Pay
- Business Mobile Banking & Mobile Deposit, and Online Banking & Bill Pay
- Person-to-person payments (Popmoney)
- Online applications for new deposit accounts and mortgages
Please call us at 888-828-1690 if you’d like assistance with these services.