Careers at Bank of Canton
Bank of Canton is a full-service, independent community bank that offers a progressive, collaborative work environment. We’re committed to developing our employees’ professional skills, and helping them grow and achieve success.
We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Underwrite new loan requests as well as conduct annual reviews of existing credit relationships; identify potential risks, assess repayment ability, examine cash flow (stand alone and global), ability to service current and/or proposed debt, review collateral adequacy as well as test covenant compliance, financial reporting, and assigned risk rating
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business or Finance with a minimum of 2 years of Credit Analysis experience required (or equivalent experience), formal bank credit training beneficial
- Experience with both CRE and C&I lending; Small Business Administration (SBA) lending a plus
- Strong understanding and knowledge of financial statements and tax returns
- Sells and cross-sells all bank products
- Serve as back up to Teller line when needed
- Must have ability to identify customer needs and recommend appropriate products and services
- Prior banking experience required
- Schedule includes every Saturday (total of 16 hours weekly)
- Sells and cross-sells bank products; participates in branch promotions and contributes towards branch goals
- Prior cash handling and/or customer service experience required
Bank of Canton is a full-service bank, offering both Residential Consumer and Commercial lending products. Bank of Canton offers the best of both worlds for our Loan Officers and clients, including Correspondent Lending relationships with numerous investors and Portfolio products offered exclusively through Bank of Canton.
We are currently seeking Loan Originators to join our Residential Lending team.
- Minimum of three years of Loan Officer experience with proven results.
- Strong ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently.
- Must comply with SAFE Act registration requirements.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.