Careers at Bank of Canton
Bank of Canton is a full-service, independent community bank that offers a progressive, collaborative work environment. We’re committed to developing our employees’ professional skills, and helping them grow and achieve success.
We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Perform both customer service and business development duties
- Creates and develops new sales, marketing and business development initiatives
- 5 years of prior retail banking experience required
- Primary responsibility within the branch is to serve as Teller; but will also work as a Customer Service Representative as needed.
- Sells and cross-sells all bank products.
- Six to twelve months of cash handling and customer contact experience required.
- Perform a wide variety of administrative duties to provide assistance to the Deposit Operations department.
- Perform ATM/debit card maintenance and processes tax levies and reclamations.
- Prior banking experience preferred.
Bank of Canton is a full-service bank, offering both Residential Consumer and Commercial lending products. Bank of Canton offers the best of both worlds for our Loan Officers and clients, including Correspondent Lending relationships with numerous investors and Portfolio products offered exclusively through Bank of Canton.
We are currently seeking Loan Originators to join our Residential Lending team.
- Minimum of three years of Loan Officer experience with proven results.
- Strong ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently.
- Must comply with SAFE Act registration requirements.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.