Careers at Bank of Canton
Bank of Canton is a full-service, independent community bank that offers a progressive, collaborative work environment. We’re committed to developing our employees’ professional skills, and helping them grow and achieve success.
We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Develop, maintain and manage Bank’s compliance program.
- Must have a minimum of five years of direct or related banking regulatory compliance or compliance internal audit experience.
- Residential lending compliance experience and CRCM preferred.
- 5-10 prior years of Commercial/Construction operational processing required
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in legal documentation review and legal document preparation for both construction and commercial real estate transactions
- Previous experience with large interbank commercial participation and Freddie Mac servicing preferred
- Independently underwrite credit approval memoranda for new requests, renewals/extensions, loan modifications as well as conduct annual relationship reviews and covenant testing in accordance with Bank credit policy.
- Serve as an integral part of the Commercial Lending Team and play key role in credit decision process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business or Finance or equivalent job experience.
- 3-5 years of direct credit analysis experience required.
Bank of Canton is a full-service bank, offering both Residential Consumer and Commercial lending products. Bank of Canton offers the best of both worlds for our Loan Officers and clients, including Correspondent Lending relationships with numerous investors and Portfolio products offered exclusively through Bank of Canton.
We are currently seeking Loan Originators to join our Residential Lending team.
- Minimum of three years of Loan Officer experience with proven results.
- Strong ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently.
- Must comply with SAFE Act registration requirements.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.