Careers at Bank of Canton
Bank of Canton is a full-service, independent community bank that offers a progressive, collaborative work environment. We’re committed to developing our employees’ professional skills, and helping them grow and achieve success.
We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Oversee daily operations of the Residential Lending department.
- Manage underwriting, loan processing, loan closing and post-closing/investor delivery areas of the department.
- Oversee compliance for the Residential Lending department.
Under the supervision of the Vice President/Investment Executive, perform a variety of duties to provide services to the bank’s Investment Executives, Sales Assistant, and B.O.C. Financial Services’ clients, in conformance with established policy and operating procedures.
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Excellent communication skills required.
The primary function of the Customer Information Center Senior Agent is to provide customer sales and service by telephone. The CIC Senior Agent also serves in a supervisory capacity when the CIC Team Leader is not available. The agent’s responsibilities also include understanding and adhering to bank policies and procedures for daily operations, security and compliance.
- Primary responsibility is to serve as Teller, but will also train and utilize learned skills at the Customer Service platform as needed.
- Prior cash handling and/or customer service experience required.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in commercial loan administration, C&I/Commercial Real Estate loan documentation and loan operations.
- Thorough knowledge of real estate documentation.
- Paralegal preferred but not required.
- Applicant should demonstrate competency in legal requirements relating to loan authorities, proper perfection of security interest and related documentation issues.
Bank of Canton is a full-service bank, offering both Residential Consumer and Commercial lending products. Bank of Canton offers the best of both worlds for our Loan Officers and clients, including Correspondent Lending relationships with numerous investors and Portfolio products offered exclusively through Bank of Canton.
We are currently seeking Loan Originators to join our Residential Lending team.
- Minimum of three years of Loan Officer experience with proven results.
- Strong ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently.
- Must comply with SAFE Act registration requirements.
Bank of Canton is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.