Careers at Bank of Canton
Bank of Canton is a full-service, independent community bank that offers a progressive, collaborative work environment. We’re committed to developing our employees’ professional skills, and helping them grow and achieve success.
We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Responsible for the ongoing development, management and maintenance of the Bank’s compliance program.
- Responsible for the daily management of the internal audit function.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience, CRCM designation preferred.
- Ideal candidate will have minimum 5 years of experience in banking regulatory compliance including lending compliance.
Bank of Canton is a full-service bank, offering both Residential Consumer and Commercial lending products. Bank of Canton offers the best of both worlds for our Loan Officers and clients, including Correspondent Lending relationships with numerous investors and Portfolio products offered exclusively through Bank of Canton.
We are currently seeking Loan Originators to join our Residential Lending team.
- Minimum of three years of Loan Officer experience with proven results.
- Strong ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently.
- Must comply with SAFE Act registration requirements.