Careers at Bank of Canton
Bank of Canton is a full-service, independent community bank that offers a progressive, collaborative work environment. We’re committed to developing our employees’ professional skills, and helping them grow and achieve success.
We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Responsible for developing expert knowledge working with Fiserv.
- Responsible for understanding the capabilities of our core processor including existing and proposed products and/or upgrades that have the potential to impact the bank’s various departments.
- Maximize efficiencies through proper utilization of the core processing system and other software systems that result in demonstrably improved efficiency metrics.
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication and project management skills required.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in commercial loan administration, C&I/Commercial Real Estate loan documentation and loan operations.
- Paralegal preferred but not required. Applicant must demonstrate competence in legal requirements relating to loan authorities, proper perfection of security interest and related documentation issues.
- Strong customer service and communication skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize requests in a fast paced environment.
- Independently underwrite credit approval memoranda for new requests, renewals/extensions, loan modifications as well as conduct annual relationship reviews and covenant testing in accordance with Bank credit policy.
- Serve as an integral part of the Commercial Lending Team and play key role in credit decision process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business or Finance or equivalent job experience.
- 3-5 years of direct credit analysis experience required.
Bank of Canton is a full-service bank, offering both Residential Consumer and Commercial lending products. Bank of Canton offers the best of both worlds for our Loan Officers and clients, including Correspondent Lending relationships with numerous investors and Portfolio products offered exclusively through Bank of Canton.
We are currently seeking Loan Originators to join our Residential Lending team.
- Minimum of three years of Loan Officer experience with proven results.
- Strong ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently.
- Must comply with SAFE Act registration requirements.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.