Careers at Bank of Canton
Bank of Canton is a full-service, independent community bank that offers a progressive, collaborative work environment. We’re committed to developing our employees’ professional skills, and helping them grow and achieve success.
We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Review analyze and process Commercial and Construction loan requests
- At least two years of Credit Analyst experience required
- Strong understanding and knowledge of financial statements and tax returns required
- Assists the bank in meeting its goals of sales and service by providing the highest level of customer service
- Sells and cross-sells bank products; participates in branch promotions and contributes towards branch goals
- Must have evening and weekend availability
Bank of Canton is a full-service bank, offering both Residential Consumer and Commercial lending products. Bank of Canton offers the best of both worlds for our Loan Officers and clients, including Correspondent Lending relationships with numerous investors and Portfolio products offered exclusively through Bank of Canton.
We are currently seeking Loan Originators to join our Residential Lending team.
- Minimum of three years of Loan Officer experience with proven results.
- Strong ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently.
- Must comply with SAFE Act registration requirements.