Careers at Bank of Canton
Bank of Canton is a full-service, independent community bank that offers a progressive, collaborative work environment. We’re committed to developing our employees’ professional skills, and helping them grow and achieve success.
We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Combined role of both Teller and Customer Information Center Agent
- Sells and cross-sells bank products; participates towards branch goals
- Processes customer transactions as Teller
- Provides exceptional customer service over phone as Customer Information Center Agent
- Must have at least one year of prior Teller experience
- Primary responsibility within the branch is to serve as Teller, but will also train and utilize learned skills at the Customer Service platform as needed.
- Provides exceptional customer service within established policies and guidelines.
- Sells and cross-sells bank products.
- Prior cash handling or customer service experience required.
- Perform administrative and loan servicing duties primarily for residential portfolio loans
- 1-3 years of prior Residential Loan Servicing experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of Word and Excel required
- Independently underwrite credit approval memoranda for new requests, renewals/extensions, loan modifications as well as conduct annual relationship reviews and covenant testing in accordance with Bank credit policy.
- Serve as an integral part of the Commercial Lending Team and play key role in credit decision process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business or Finance or equivalent job experience.
- 3-5 years of direct credit analysis experience required.
Bank of Canton is a full-service bank, offering both Residential Consumer and Commercial lending products. Bank of Canton offers the best of both worlds for our Loan Officers and clients, including Correspondent Lending relationships with numerous investors and Portfolio products offered exclusively through Bank of Canton.
We are currently seeking Loan Originators to join our Residential Lending team.
- Minimum of three years of Loan Officer experience with proven results.
- Strong ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently.
- Must comply with SAFE Act registration requirements.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.