Careers at Bank of Canton
Bank of Canton is a full-service, independent community bank that offers a progressive, collaborative work environment. We’re committed to developing our employees’ professional skills, and helping them grow and achieve success.
We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Ensures branch sales and service goals are achieved.
- Direct and oversee the workflow of all branch operations.
- Bachelors’ Degree required or equivalent courses taken.
- Three to five years of prior branch supervisory experience required.
- Oversees the administration of the teller line.
- Maintains current knowledge of all bank products and services.
- Ensure branch meets security audit requirements
- Prior banking experience required.
- Plans, organizes and directs the accounting activities of the Bank to ensure establishment and maintenance of effective financial and internal controls, and, timely and thorough financial and management reporting.
- Oversees the preparation of regulatory reports, including the FDIC Call Report, and Federal Reserve reports.
- Provides for the effectiveness of the Bank’s accounting and internal control systems and procedures.
- Perform a wide variety of administrative duties to provide assistance to the Deposit Operations department.
- Perform ATM/debit card maintenance and processes tax levies and reclamations.
- Prior banking experience preferred.
- Independently underwrite credit approval memoranda for new requests, renewals/extensions, loan modifications as well as conduct annual relationship reviews and covenant testing in accordance with Bank credit policy.
- Serve as an integral part of the Commercial Lending Team and play key role in credit decision process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business or Finance or equivalent job experience.
- 3-5 years of direct credit analysis experience required.
Bank of Canton is a full-service bank, offering both Residential Consumer and Commercial lending products. Bank of Canton offers the best of both worlds for our Loan Officers and clients, including Correspondent Lending relationships with numerous investors and Portfolio products offered exclusively through Bank of Canton.
We are currently seeking Loan Originators to join our Residential Lending team.
- Minimum of three years of Loan Officer experience with proven results.
- Strong ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently.
- Must comply with SAFE Act registration requirements.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.