Careers at Bank of Canton
Bank of Canton is a full-service, independent community bank that offers a progressive, collaborative work environment. We’re committed to developing our employees’ professional skills, and helping them grow and achieve success.
We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Responsible for monthly Flood Compliance reporting
- Responsible for review, processing of departmental accounts payable
- 1-3 years banking experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of Word and Excel required
- Assists in the overall supervision and performs daily activities of the branch, in conformance with established bank policies and procedures
- Develops and motivates high quality staff
- Assists in promoting cost effectiveness/profitability of assigned branch
- Prior retail banking and supervisory experience required
- Prepares month-end adjusting and closing entries
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail required
- Prior banking industry experience and Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Perform a wide variety of administrative duties to provide assistance to the Deposit Operations department.
- Perform ATM/debit card maintenance and processes tax levies and reclamations.
- Prior banking experience preferred.
Bank of Canton is a full-service bank, offering both Residential Consumer and Commercial lending products. Bank of Canton offers the best of both worlds for our Loan Officers and clients, including Correspondent Lending relationships with numerous investors and Portfolio products offered exclusively through Bank of Canton.
We are currently seeking Loan Originators to join our Residential Lending team.
- Minimum of three years of Loan Officer experience with proven results.
- Strong ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently.
- Must comply with SAFE Act registration requirements.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.