Careers at Bank of Canton
Bank of Canton is a full-service, independent community bank that offers a progressive, collaborative work environment. We’re committed to developing our employees’ professional skills, and helping them grow and achieve success.
We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Exercises responsibility for operational activities and customer service throughout branch.
- Must float to all Bank of Canton branches as needed.
- Prior retail banking supervisory experience required.
- Primary responsibility is to serve as Teller, but will also train and utilize learned skills at the Customer Service platform as needed.
- Prior cash handling and/or customer service experience required.
- Serve as both Teller and Customer Service Representative
- Float between all branches as needed
- Assists the bank in meeting its sales and service goals by providing the highest level of customer service
- Provide customer sales and service by telephone
- Provide pleasant and professional telephone follow-up service to customers, in accordance with sales and marketing guidelines established by Bank of Canton
- Prior cash handling and/or customer service required
- Must be available Saturdays
Bank of Canton is a full-service bank, offering both Residential Consumer and Commercial lending products. Bank of Canton offers the best of both worlds for our Loan Officers and clients, including Correspondent Lending relationships with numerous investors and Portfolio products offered exclusively through Bank of Canton.
We are currently seeking Loan Originators to join our Residential Lending team.
- Minimum of three years of Loan Officer experience with proven results.
- Strong ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently.
- Must comply with SAFE Act registration requirements.
We invite you to submit your information for consideration for future postings. Simply complete our General Application.
Bank of Canton is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.