SANS Institute Newsletters
Monthly OUCH Newsletters
Below is a library of several security resources from the SANS Institute. The SANS Institute is a private U.S. company that specializes in information security and cybersecurity training. Each month, SANS publishes their online OUCH newsletter on a different security topic, ranging from managing passwords to what to do if you’ve been hacked, and much more.
OUCH Newsletter Archive
- January: Creating a Cybersecure Home
- February: Securing Your Mobile Devices
- March: Top Tips to Securely Using Social Media
- April: Stop That Phish
- May: What Is GDPR?
- June: Stop That Malware
- July: Phone Call Attacks & Scams
- August: Smart Home Devices
- September: CEO Fraud/BEC
- October: Email Oops, and How to Avoid Them
- November: Am I Hacked?
- December: Yes, You Are a Target
- January: Social Engineering
- February: Staying Secure on the Road
- March: Securely Using Mobile Apps
- April: Passphrases
- May: Securing Today’s Online Kids
- June: Lessons from WannaCry
- July: Gaming Online Safely & Securely
- August: Backup & Recovery
- September: Password Managers
- October: Helping Others Secure Themselves
- November: Shopping Online Securely
- December: Lock Down Your Login
- January: Securing Your New Tablet
- February: Securing Your Home Network
- March: What Is Malware?
- April: I’m Hacked, Now What?
- May: The Internet of Things (IoT)
- June: Encryption
- July: CEO Fraud
- August: Ransomware
- September: Email Do’s and Don’ts
- October: Four Steps to Staying Secure
- November: Using the Cloud Securely
- December: Securely Disposing of Your Mobile Device