Send and Receive Money with Zelle®
We have partnered with Zelle® to bring you a fast and easy way to send and receive money with friends, family and people you know. With Zelle®, you can send money directly from your account to enrolled recipients in minutes, all from the convenience of Online Banking or our mobile app.
Easily start today using just your email address or U.S. mobile number:
- Log in to Online Banking and navigate to Payments
- Select “Send Money With Zelle®”
- Accept Terms and Conditions
- Select your U.S. mobile number or email address and deposit account
That’s it – you’re ready to start sending and receiving money with Zelle®.
Send Money Safely
Follow these simple tips to ensure your money is sent safely:
- Know – Only use Zelle® to send money to friends, family and other people you trust.
- Verify – Make sure your recipient’s name, U.S. mobile phone number and email address are correct before sending money.
- Be Aware – If a payment situation feels off, it probably is. Trust your gut and investigate.
Zelle(r): Frequently Asked Questions
You can send, request or receive money with Zelle®.
- To start using Zelle® at Bank of Canton, you must be enrolled in Bill Pay.
- If you are not already enrolled in Bill Pay, you can enroll by accessing our website and logging into Online Banking. Locate the Payments tab and follow the instructions to complete the Bill Pay enrollment steps.
- Once you are enrolled in Bill Pay, you can access the “Send Money With Zelle®” tab in Bill Pay to complete a brief, one-time Zelle® enrollment to tell us which email address or U.S. mobile number and deposit account you would like to use to send and receive money with Zelle®.
- Note: Zelle® enrollment is not currently available through the mobile app; however, you will be able to access Zelle® within the mobile app once enrolled.
- To send money using Zelle®, simply add a trusted recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile phone number, enter the amount you’d like to send and an optional note, review, then hit “Send.” In most cases, the money is available to your recipient in minutes if they are already enrolled with Zelle®.
- To request money using Zelle®, choose “Request,” select the individual from whom you’d like to request money, enter the amount you’d like to request, include an optional note, review and hit “Request.” If the person you are requesting money from is not yet enrolled with Zelle®, you must use their email address to request money. If the person has enrolled their U.S. mobile number, then you can send the request using their mobile number.
- To receive money, just share your enrolled email address or U.S. mobile number with a friend and ask them to send you money with Zelle®. If you have already enrolled with Zelle®, you do not need to take any further action. The money will be sent directly into your account, typically within minutes.
If you have already enrolled with Zelle®, you do not need to take any further action. The money will be sent directly into your bank account and will be available typically within minutes.
If you have not yet enrolled with Zelle®, follow these steps:
- Click on the link provided in the payment notification you received via email or text message.
- Select Bank of Canton.
- Follow the instructions provided on the page to enroll and receive your payment.
Pay attention to the email address or U.S. mobile number where you received the payment notification — you should enroll with Zelle® using that email address or U.S. mobile number where you received the notification to ensure you receive your money.
Your email address or U.S. mobile phone number may already be enrolled with Zelle® at another bank or credit union. Call our support team (888) 828-1690 and ask them to move your email address or U.S. mobile phone number to Bank of Canton so you can use it for Zelle®.
Once support moves your email address or U.S. mobile phone number, it will be connected to your Bank of Canton account so you can start sending and receiving money with Zelle® through the Bank of Canton mobile banking app and online banking. Please call Bank of Canton’s support toll-free at (888) 828-1690 for help.
For more frequently asked questions about Zelle®, visit our Help Center’s FAQ section.
Log in and enroll
Data charges may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Copyright © 2023 Bank of Canton. All rights reserved. Zelle® and the Zelle® related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.