Protect Your Card, Using Your Phone
CardValet® is a free app that lets you control the security settings on your Bank of Canton business debit card. You can customize usage restrictions, manage and monitor transaction activity, and receive instant notifications whenever your card is used. It adds a customized layer of security on top of the bank’s ongoing fraud monitoring system.*
Customize Card Settings & Alerts
With the CardValet app, you can:
- Turn your card off and on, using a simple slider. When off, all transactions (except for recurring) will be declined.
- Set transaction spend limits, geographic locations where your card can be used, and merchant categories.
- Establish real-time alerts.
- Limit card use by transaction type, such as in-store, online, mail/phone or ATM.
- View recent transaction history.
You can update your settings anytime, anywhere, using your mobile device. The changes are effective immediately.
More information about CardValet is available in our Help Center‘s FAQ section.
*For your security, in cases where the settings of the bank’s fraud monitoring service and CardValet differ, the more restrictive setting will take precedence. This means that certain transactions outside your geography may still be declined even if your CardValet settings do not prohibit them. Please continue to contact us before traveling, so that we may adjust the master geographic usage restrictions on your business debit card.
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Related Products and Services
Get more value out of your checking relationship, with waived fees, free online banking, cash management services, and more.LEARN MORE
Securely access and manage your business accounts using your mobile device.LEARN MORE