Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
Whether you’re tackling tuition bills, home improvements, major purchases or debt consolidation, our rate-capped HELOC offers you financial flexibility plus 5 years of rate protection*
- October 8 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm at Bank of Canton Corporate Headquarters
The B.O.C. Life Solutions team will discuss how you and your family can:
- Protect your assets from nursing home costs
- Appoint a Health Care Proxy to assist with medical decisions
- Pay minimal estate taxes
- Avoid the uncertainty, costs, and delays of probate
Event is open to the public, and lunch will be provided to those who RSVP. Call 781-830-6152 or email Peter Fredericksen with questions.RSVP Today!
B.O.C. Life Solutions is a licensed subsidiary of Bank of Canton. Bank of Canton does not provide legal or tax advice; consult your legal/tax advisor.
- October 24 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm at QCAP Headquarters
Join Quincy Community Action Programs (QCAP) and Bank of Canton for a comprehensive home buying workshop, featuring real estate professionals, counselors and lenders offering expert guidance and advice. This two-day workshop qualifies as a MassHousing-approved homebuyer counseling course, and attendees of both sessions will receive a Certificate of Completion.
- Session 1: Thursday, 10/24, 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Session 2: Saturday, 10/26, 9:00am-3:00pm
Bank of Canton is a proud sponsor of (and participant in) this QCAP educational series.