February 27: Savvy Social Security Planning, Canton
Learn tips & strategies for maximizing your Social Security benefits and retirement income
- February 11 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm at Bank of Canton Corporate Headquarters
The B.O.C. Life Solutions team will discuss how you and your family can:
- Protect your assets from nursing home costs
- Appoint a Health Care Proxy to assist with medical decisions
- Pay minimal estate taxes
- Avoid the uncertainty, costs, and delays of probate
Event is open to the public, and lunch will be provided to those who RSVP. Call 781-830-6152 or email Peter Fredericksen with questions.RSVP Today!
B.O.C. Life Solutions is a licensed subsidiary of Bank of Canton. Bank of Canton does not provide legal or tax advice; consult your legal/tax advisor.
- February 27 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm at Bank of Canton, Main Office Branch
Join B.O.C. Financial Services for Savvy Social Security Planning, a presentation on maximizing your Social Security benefits and retirement income. Topics include:
- Will Social Security still exist when I retire? Will it be enough to live on?
- Should I file for Social Security benefits at 62, or wait until later? If not 62, then when?
- What would my spousal benefits and/or survivor benefits be?
Admission is free, and event is open to the public. Light refreshments will be served. Call 781-830-6152 or email Peter Fredericksen with questions.RSVP Today
Investment and insurance products and services are offered through INFINEX INVESTMENTS, INC. Member FINRA/SIPC. B.O.C. Financial Services is a trade name of Bank of Canton. Infinex is not affiliated with the bank. Products and services made available through Infinex are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States and are not deposits or obligations of nor guaranteed or insured by any bank or bank affiliate. These products are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of value.